Ten Thousand Foot Ridge Additions and Corrections

Viewing: 1-1 of 1

cab - Jul 30, 2010 6:11 pm - Hasn't voted

Red Tape

Regarding the "None" in the Red Tape section, you do need to obtain a free permit in order to start any hike (day hikes included) at the Fish Creek TH (or at many other THs in the SB Mountains for that matter). These can be obtained at www.sgwa.org/permit_dayhike.pdf. In addition, a Forest Adventure Pass ($5/day or $30/year) is needed to park anywhere in the wilderness.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Return to 'Ten Thousand Foot Ridge' main page