Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Oct 10, 2006 2:38 am - Voted 10/10

Just added

Elephant Rock to your page if you wanted to incorporate it into the main body (or not). Let me know what you think.

Brian

rpc

rpc - Oct 10, 2006 3:57 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Just added

Good stuff Brian!
Added it.

BTW, I see you named the route after my 1st GF from highschool (ahhhh, the memories...)

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Oct 10, 2006 4:35 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Just added

hahahahahahahahahahahaha..........that is WRONG, dude! But still I laugh........... ;- )

Anya Jingle

Anya Jingle - May 30, 2008 1:06 pm - Voted 10/10

Great job !

A very well organized page with great photos. Cheers!

rpc

rpc - May 30, 2008 1:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great job !

Thanks Anya - that nice table doesn't hurt the page either :)

calebEOC

calebEOC - Jan 2, 2009 12:19 am - Voted 10/10

Rabbit Ears of the Strawberry Mountains

Here are some images of these pinnacles on the High Lake Rim. I have yet to climb either of them, but there is a cairn visible from the top of Indian Spring Butte so its obvious people have been climbing them. It looks like an fun climb with lots of route possibilities on these rocks. Personally I think the easiest route would be up the west face of the west pinnacle (the left side of the pinnacle in the top image). For a sense of scale there is a goat in the lower corner of the bottom image.








edit... found another image. You can see the goat in this one also:

rpc

rpc - Jan 5, 2009 11:09 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Rabbit Ears of the Strawberry Mountains

interesting pinnacles. Saw them I think above a lake while hiking up Strawberry Mtn. few years ago. Give me a day, I'll link your shots to the front page. hope you write something up if you climb 'em.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Oregon Pinnacles' main page