4000 Pocket Weather Tracker
More than an altimiter, more like a portable weather station.
The Kestrel® Tracker is the next generation of weather monitoring. You can now measure EVERY major environmental condition, easily and accurately, right in the palm of your hand. The chart mode allows users to recall and graph up to 250 measurements, along with the date and time of storage. Barometric Pressure, Altitude, Density Altitude, Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Chill, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, and Heat Index... all in one pocket sized instrument.
· Graph and recall trends
· Easy to read, backlit display
· Time and date
· Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
· Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller (hard casesavailable.)
· Automatically store measurements, even when the unit is turned off
· Manually store measurements with the press of a button
· Chart up to 250 measurements
· Impeller can be replaced without tools
· Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
· Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
· Includes neck and wrist lanyards, protective pouch and 2 AAA batteries