Apache Super Microfiber

 

Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Apache Super Microfiber
Manufacturer Western Mountaineering
Page By vicsabum
Page Type Feb 20, 2003 / Feb 20, 2003
Object ID 672
Hits 3137
Vote
The Apache Supers are built with attitude! They won't take no for an answer as they willingly push the bounds of a 3-season bag. They have a full 3-Dimensionally sewn down filled collar to seal in heat when your 2-season trip turns a little bitter! The efficient cut lets you heat the bag quickly and gives you a lighter parcel to carry about. 19 oz. of high lofting down pumps up a durable 6" of loft. The baffles are continuous to provide unmatched versatility. The MicroFiber shell is very weather resistant while remaining extremely breathable. At a total weight of 2 lbs. 6 oz. you'll be amazed just how much cold these bags will tame.

Reviews


Viewing: 1-2 of 2

vicsabum - Feb 20, 2003 8:29 pm - Voted 5/5

Untitled Review
Damn good bag.

tarol - Feb 9, 2006 4:52 pm - Voted 4/5

Untitled Review
I bought the regular WM Apache bag 3 years ago... I found a good deal online and only paid $199 for this bag that's normally $299! I love my Apache... It's incredibly warm. It was my first down bag and I don't think I'm ever going back to synthetic.



Two things I would change - I would take a little off of the length and add it to the width. And I would make the hood a little roomier.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2