State of the art, 3 ply Gore-tex mountain jacket.
WEIGHT: 680g SIZES:
S - XXL
Tough enough for a gnarly grade 8 on the Ben, light enough for those shredding powder on the Pas de Chevre. The Changabang is Mountain Equipments state of the art all-round mountain jacket.
- 3 layer Gore-tex ascendor fabric provides great durability and breathability.
- Active cut with articulated sleeves and shorter body for exceptional freedom of movement.
- Award winning stealth construction hood moves with the head, whether not a helmet is worn.
- Stealth construction techniques used thoughout.
- 2-way water resistant centre front zip with innr and outer laminated storm flaps.
- 4 large external fully taped pockets behind narrow water water resistant zips can be used whilst wearing a rucksack or harness.
- 1 fully taped GPS/ski pass pocket.
- Pocket zips are laser cut and bonded into position with an exterior gasket.
- zip out internal snow skirt