The DragonFly is a stove that's won design accolades in both the North American and European outdoor industries and stands alone for many reasons. One of the most noteworthy is its innovative CoolFuel™ Valve, which yields an adjustable flame that goes from birthday candle to blowtorch with a simple turn of the knob. MSR designers infused this stove with simple and straightforward features like super-stable pot supports, a self-cleaning Shaker Jet and field maintenance as well as a design that folds compactly into itself. The Dragonfly can run on a variety of fuels as well, which will enable you to slay the hunger dragons quickly.
- Legs spring open for ease of use and fold compactly for storage -- fits inside an MSR cook set, sold separately
- Field maintainable stove stays clog-free with a self-cleaning jet
- Comes with windscreen, heat reflector, fuel pump and stuff sack
- Burns almost any fuel, including white gas, kerosene, diesel, automotive gas, aviation gas, stoddard solvent and naphtha
- Extra-wide pot supports and base for stability
- Folds down to 1/3 its' working size
Specifications based on use with white gas, a 22-oz. fuel bottle at 20 psi and starting water temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Requires an MSR fuel bottle (sold separately) for operation. Made in USA.