Evernew Titanium Pot 1.3L
Product DescriptionBackpacker Magazine 2005 Editor's Choice award winner
Available only at REI, this super-lightweight cookware now features a new non-stick coating inside for even cooking, durability and easy clean-up.
- Lighter than steel and stronger than aluminum, corrosion-resistant, chemically non-reactive titanium conducts heat efficiently
- Extra-thick silicon ceramic coating is superior, passing tests for heat, corrosion, frying and scratch-resistant hardness
- Rounded bottom edges offer more surface area to the flame and are easier to clean
- Curved, silicone-covered handles swing out for a burn-free grip; handles pack flat against pot for compact storage
500 and 1000 ml gradations on side of pot assist in measuring
- Pot rim features a spout for spill-proof pouring; lid features silicone-covered handle to protect hands
- Includes nylon stuff sack with drawcord and toggle
- Maintain the durability and integrity of coating and pot by avoiding cooking empty and using intense concentrated heat that can cause overheating
When every ounce counts, pack along titanium pots. Titanium sets a new standard for lightweight cookware that's durable enough for backcountry use. It weighs half as much as stainless steel. Comes with a lid and heat-resistant silicone-covered handle that folds away for compact packing. 1.3 liters equal approximately 5.5 cups. Imported.
6.25 x 3.25 inches
Titanium w/non-stick coating
US retail cost: $56.95