Product DescriptionBackpacker Magazine 2005 Editor's Choice award winner
Available only at REI, this super-lightweight cookware now features a new non-stick coating inside for even cooking, durability and easy clean-up.
- Lighter than steel and stronger than aluminum, corrosion-resistant, chemically non-reactive titanium conducts heat efficiently
- Extra-thick silicon ceramic coating is superior, passing tests for heat, corrosion, frying and scratch-resistant hardness
- Rounded bottom edges offer more surface area to the flame and are easier to clean
- Extra large pot features a riveted, stainless-steel handle for stable carrying; swings to one side for storage
- 1500 and 2500 ml gradations on side of pot assist in measuring
- Lid features silicone-covered handle to protect hands
- Includes nylon stuff sack with drawcord and toggle
- Maintain the durability and integrity of coating and pot by avoiding cooking empty and using intense concentrated heat that can cause overheating
When every ounce counts, pack along titanium pots. Titanium sets a new standard for lightweight cookware that's durable enough for backcountry use. It weighs half as much as stainless steel. Comes with a lid and heat-resistant silicone-covered handle that folds away for compact packing. Imported.
Weight 15.9 ounces
Capacity 4 liters
Dimensions 8.6 x 5.75 inches
Material Titanium w/non-stick coating
CostUS retail cost: $89.95