Expedition Stretch Zip-T

 

Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Expedition Stretch Zip-T
Manufacturer Mountain Equipment Co-op
Page By Glencoe
Page Type Oct 4, 2002 / Oct 4, 2002
Object ID 503
Hits 3764
Vote
•  Weight 195 grams (Med)

This zip-t is perfect for cold weather – wear it next to the skin as the foundation of your layering system. You can also wear it on its own in warmer conditions, or over other undergarments as a light mid-layer. This top is easy to tuck it into your backpack for use as light and compact spare insulation.

Made with Malden Mills® Power Dry® Stretch fabric this zip-t offers excellent moisture management - the soft inner layer rapidly wicks moisture away from the body, while the outer layer spreads out moisture for quick evaporation. Spandex is added to provide a snug yet non-restrictive fit. Malden Mills Power Dry Stretch is made with 98% polyester for quick-drying and non-allergenic comfort and with 2% spandex for easy movement.

* High collar provides warmth for the torso and arms as well as for the neck, an area of high heat loss.
* Zipper at the neck lets you regulate your warmth and vent excess heat.
* Flat seams eliminate chafing.
* Made in Canada, fabric from USA.

Slate Grey or Black (shown). Also available in womens fit.

Reviews


Viewing: 1-1 of 1

Glencoe - Oct 4, 2002 3:04 am - Voted 5/5

Untitled Review
It's the big brother of the Mid Weight Power Dry Zip T. A warm version of the fully functional long underwear that doesn't cost you the price of your next road trip. Keep warm and keep your money in the bank. These make a toasty, high performance, next to skin layer for winter madness.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1