Product DescriptionGlacier Sunglasses
is an essential piece of protective equipment for high-altitude climbs.
The Explorer is Julbo's top of the range mountaineering sunglass. It has moldable temples, removable side shields and a modern, retro appearance. The Explorer was developed in association with ENSA (French National School of Alpinism Chamonix Mont Blanc).
* Camel® lens: Polarized + Photochromic + antifog treatment. Protection is progressive from Cat. 3 to 4 according to sunlight.
* Wrap-Around Concept: highwrap profile for an enhanced grip.
* Air Flow: air flow incorporated in the frame for optimum ventilation.
* Adjust Concept: temples adjustable to 360° + cord for an excellent grip.
* Removable shells: highwrap.
* Grip Tech temples: soft comfort exclusive material that doesn't stick to hair.
Light transmission: 5 percent
UV protection: 100 percent
Lens material: Polycarbonate
Frame material: Nylon
Additional lenses: No
Metal hinges: No
Cable temples: No
About Camel® Lenses
Camel® Polarizing and Photochromic Lenses: NXT® Two-Fold Performance.
Photochromic and polarizing, the Camel® lens offers evolving protection, darkens and lightens according to the intensity of the light, provides anti-dazzle protection and high definition vision. The anti-fog coating is ideal for active sports.
Polarizing + Photochromic lens: 2 perfectly mastered and highly reliable
specific technologies. Contrasts, light, dazzle, colours, etc. – Camel® glasses meet all needs.