GoCup

 

GoCup
Page Type Gear Review
Object Title GoCup
Manufacturer Nalgene
Page By Alan Ellis
Page Type Feb 4, 2003 / Jan 20, 2007
Object ID 657
Hits 4799
Vote
The All New NALGENE GoCup(TM)

Our new NALGENE GoCup offers two containers in one! The inner, Lexan bottle holds 18oz. of your favorite hot or cold beverage and un-snaps from the outer measuring cup. The tethered cap provides a place to clip the GoCup to your pack and carry a utensil (not included) and a hole for a carabiner for easy clipping to your backpack (also not included.) Bottle and outer measuring cup are made of Lexan.

Made with Lexan
Extremely durable
Resistant to staining
Resistant to retaining odors
Recommended for "extreme" adventures
Dishwasher Safe (top rack only)
Withstands temperatures from -135ºC (-211ºF) to 135ºC (275ºF)

Recommended for:
Hot and cold liquids. Use the outer, removable cup for measuring anything! (Molded-in graduations!)

Available in three colors; Vibrant Violet, Meadow Green and NALGENE Grey.


Images

Reviews


Viewing: 1-1 of 1

IdahoClimber - Dec 10, 2003 3:01 pm - Voted 4/5

Untitled Review
I found this to be a great addition to my arsenal of backpack tools. The 2 seperate cups allow you to pour your coffee into the outside one and then your oatmeal into the inside one.



The utensil holder is very helpful and so is the hole for clipping.



The one downside is the lid. It doesn't line up well so you can drink freely with you hand on the handle. Plus it does not seal tight so you are forced to keep it empty when traveling.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1