These ice-climbing specific gaiters were designed to keep debris underfoot, rather than under-gaiter. With their sleek fit, the GTXs have a Velcro closure system that allows for maximum adjustabilty. These gaiters are secured under your boot with a thermoplastic strap that ensures they stay put and don’t slide down or slip off. Easily adjusted while wearing gloves or thick mittens, they fit Sorels, ice boots, mountaineering boots and non-buckle ski boots. Color: Gray or Black.
- Made of 2- layer Gore tex with Ballistics bottoms. Made as a firm fitting design to reduce snagging.
- Velcro overlap closure provides a forgiving fit over many kinds of boots.
- Designed with ice climbing in mind high cut to give maximum movement.
- Offers a wide range of ajustment.
- Sold in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL)
noah - May 30, 2003 11:53 pm - Voted 5/5Untitled Review
They fit easliy over both my leather boots and over my Koflach vertical with out any problem.
Light weight to.....
The hook could be a little bit longer