Halulite 3 pc. ring cutlery

 

Halulite 3 pc. ring cutlery
Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Halulite 3 pc. ring cutlery
Manufacturer GSI
Page By Hotoven
Page Type May 17, 2009 / May 17, 2009
Object ID 6128
Hits 3399
Vote
Add Features text here.

Great Cutlery Set

This cutlery set is really useful. I have used it allot and they still show no signs of wear. I first bought them for their lightweight, and size. I like to pack my stove and all my cooking supplies all in with my Blacklite cooking set. So all my cooking gear can fit all in my pot.

It is a little hard to clean the food off of, but not to bad. The length of it is just right, small enough to fit in my pot, but long enough so that I don't need an oven mitt or hot pad when stirring a hot substance with one of the utensils.

It is made of Proprietary, Hard Anodized Alloy, which means its extremely strong, light, durable, and conducts heat evenly, so you can have it laying in your boiling water for a while and still pick it up by the handle without burning yourself.

The surface of it has a Hard Anodized coating. This keeps scratches, heat circles, and abrasions away.

It also comes with a mini carabiner that hold all three pieces together when your not using them.

This set comes complete with one fork, one knife (butter knife style) and one spoon.

Dimensions: 6.5" x 1.7" x 0.8

Weight: 1.6 oz

Images

Reviews


Viewing: 1-1 of 1

Hotoven - Feb 2, 2010 4:36 pm - Voted 5/5

Perfect for anything.
These are great because they are short enough to fit inside your cook set, but big enough to eat with and not get your fingers messy with goop while cleaning out the bottom of your freeze dry bag of food. It is also slow to conduct heat, so you can use it for extremely hot soup!

Viewing: 1-1 of 1