The Newest of the Jam backpacks in the Golite Family of Jam backpacks this is the newly updated 2009 version of the Jam2... New features include a new mesh spacer which allegedly provides a little ventilation action and comfort... more storage options with hipbelt pockets. So there ya have it...
A beautifully constructed pack... This would be the pack to bring if you wanted to impress rich socialites at some fancy soirée on the other side of town. Or perhaps it could grace a business meeting consisting of high powered ceo's at a local conference somewhere. You are sure to get attention is what I am trying to say. A great pack on a side note... Gonna give it the real test run though before I give this the old five outta five as I have only taken it on one hike... So to be continued...
* Large front pocket
* Removable foam back pad for comfort
* Hip belt wings
* Space mesh shoulder straps with Brock™ foam padding
* Adjustable sternum strap
* Internal stretch mesh hydration sleeve with righty and lefty hydration tube ports
* Roll-top closure system
* Two angled side mesh pockets with elastic top binding
* Ice axe loops with lite-weight elastic cord and pack hook system for closure
* Two side compression straps with quick release buckles
* Top compression strap
* ComPACKtor system
* Haul loop
* Stretch mesh hip pockets