Mini Prusik Minding Pulley
Glacier travel and crevasse rescue call for the specially designed Petzl Mini Prusik Minding Pulley. This 2.8 ounce pulley uses a flat bottom profile to keep your prusik knot from being sucked inside, so you don't have to sacrifice a member of the rescue team to this minimal but essential task. Properly used, the Petzl Mini Prusik Minding Pulley can also facilitate solo rescues that would otherwise be nearly impossible without a partner to watch the prusik knot.
Designed for pulley systems and hauling.
• Suitable for use with a Prusik hitch as a progress capture device.
• Sheave fitted with sealed ball bearings for high efficiency.
• Very compact, flat shape.
• Breaking strength : 8.5 kN x 2 = 17 kN.
• Working load: 2 kN x 2 = 4 kN.
• For use with ropes of maximum diameter 11 mm.
• Weight: 2.8oz (80g)
• Individually tested
CostUS Retail Price: