[from manufacturer's website www.norrona.com]
Dependable all-round 35L tour pack for any kind of hike nansen 35L Pack is a handy, durable backpack for most hiking purposes. The expandable lid has a practical back opening to get where you need to with less interference. Features include fully laminated waterproof zips and hide-away ice axe/attachment system. Suitable for weights between 7-12 kg.
- one external large pocket (laminated waterproof zip)
- one inner pocket for keys/wallet/phone etc.
- top cover extensible (straps on the back)
- space in the body is, in my opinion, more than a 35 litres, it's almost a 40 if not more!
- two straps on each side of the body, very handy for attaching sleeping bag, tent and/or other objects.
- two straps for ice axe attachment (two axes can be carried)
- Front zip with very wide pocket behind (laminated waterproof zip)
- Possibility to open the rucksack from behind the back, to easily access something in the bottom-half of the rucksack
- very nice top chest strap for keeping the rucksack adherent to the chest
- bottom strap around the waist
- comfortable shoulder straps
- the back is not ventilated, but very light therefore this does not pose particular problems (about sweating etc.)