Mountain Hardwear: Nut Beret - Stand out from the rank and file outdoor enthusiasts in this warm Nut Beret from Mountain Hardwear. Newly updated, it now features Gore WindStopper® fleece on both the face and the ear flaps to help keep your head warm. The Powergrid shell fabric resists moisture better than the previous nut. An adjustable drawcord headband keeps the beret centered on your noggin.
* 200-weight Polartec® fleece
* Gore WindStopper® ear flap
* Mountain Hardwear nut logo around circumference
* Adjustable drawcord headband
* One size fits most
* Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
* Weight: 2 oz. (57 g.)
User DescriptionI like this hat more for it's looks than for it's actual performance. I love to wear it high on my head with it flopped over to the side.
I also like this hat for it's versatility in semi-cool to very cold temps. The flaps are great for ear protection in the Oklahoma crazy winds.
No reviews written yet.