Shock-resistant Observer is a tool for the athletic challenges, but its timeless design makes it wearable in any casual situation. The Observer is 1/3 smaller in both diameter and width! It also features a chronograph, which previously was only offered in the Navitech. Available in 3 different material combinations: stainless steel housing with elastomer strap, stainless steel housing with stainless steel strap, and titanium housing with titanium strap. Water Resistant to 100m / 330 ft. (3 times deeper than the other non-dive watches). Metal Strap versions consist of metal links over an Elastomer strap with a hinge type opening. Our biggest complaint about the Observer is the Alarm Volume; in order to get all of the electronics in the small casing, something had to give, and it was certainly the alarm speaker size. If you normally use a watch alarm, this one is at best about 1/2 the volume.
- Current altitude: range -500 to 9000 meters or -1,600 to 29,500 feet – resolution 1m/3ft
- Altitude alarm
- Logbook feature can now store up to 39,999 ft and includes average vertical ascent and descent, number of runs, and duration of the event
- One button access that allows the user to view a logbook while it is recording
- NEW lockable altimeter which stops altitude drift due to weather changes
- Absolute pressure range 300 to 1100 hPa or 8.90 to 32.40 inHg
- Sea level pressure range 921 to 1080 hPa or 27.25 to 30.80 inHg
- Resolution 1 hPa pr 0.05 inHg
- 4-day barometric memory in intervals of 1 hour for the first six hours, and then in six hour intervals
- NEW lockable barometer which keeps altitude from changing.
- Digital compass that can be used anywhere in the world.
- Bearing tracking mode which displays the difference between a locked bearing and actual bearing
- Resolution bearing of 1 degree
- 12/24 hour clock
- 3 daily alarms
- Chronometer that can record 1-99 split times and split times for 1 run
- Dual time
- Electro luminescent backlight feature
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant to 100m/330ft
Titanium housing with titanium bracelet: $499.00
Stainless steel with stainless steel bracelet: $349.00
Stainless steel with elasomer band: $299.00