(From the back cover)
The newly expanded third edition of Pacific Northwest Hiking
guides hikers of every ability and interest through thousands of miles of trails, from beaches to mountains, forests to deserts, and everywhere in-between. Acclaimed writers Dan Nelson and Ron Judd show you how and where to find your ideal hike. This unrivaled guide delivers:
- Clear and vivid trail notes for every hike, including possible side
trips so you can customize your hike.
- At-a-glance ratings of each hike, including estimated hiking time,
distance, difficulty, and overall appeal.
- The most current regulations, fees, permits, contacts, and trail
- Easy-to-read maps and detailed directions to each trailhead.
- Extensive indexing and cross-referencing to easily pinpoint that
Pick up Pacific Northwest Hiking and let your adventure begin.
Paperback: 728 pages
Publisher: Foghorn Press
Authors: Ron C. Judd and Dan A. Nelson