Very light inflating 3 Season sleeping pad.
This is what the manufacturer says:
* Rolls up small to save space in your pack and packs light to meet your weight goals.
* 40% Bio-based foam lessens the environmental impact by using a rapidly renewbale source.
* Durable, abrasion resistant 50 denier DRS recycled P.E.T nylon fabric.
* Diamond die cutting reduces weight and pack size.
* insulated bermed side rails keeps you in the saddle to prevent waking up half on half off.
Peak Oyl Lite Page at Hyalite Equipment
regular: 51 x 183 x 2.5cm; 19oz; 539g
petit: 51 x 168 x 2.5cm; 18.5; 525g
2/3: 51 x122 x 2.5cm; 13oz, 360g
there is also a 'long and a 'uber' small size.
(lengths of 37, 48, 66, 72, 78" available)
R-rating for all is 3-4.
My comments are wrt to the 'regular' and 'petit' (woman's) size which my wife and I seem to use without distinction.
What I like about it is that it is very comfortable as it is ~1" thick and due to the slightly elevated side rails my legs and hands stay on the mat all night. It seems to be sturdy as I had no problem with it for a few years of extensive use by now. For winter or high altitude snow camping I add a 9oz closed-cell mat under it and it is still lighter than what I had before.
No reviews written yet.