From Mountain Hardwear:
6.00 in / 15.24 cm
8.00 in / 20.32 cm
14.00 in / 35.56 cm
20.00 oz / 567.00 g
78.00 in / 198.12 cm
60.00 in / 152.40 cm
38.00 in / 96.52 cm
• Premium 800-fill down insulation provides outstanding lightweight warmth and loft Conduit SL shell is waterproof, breathable, windproof, durable and lightweight
• Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
• Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
• Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
• Tight 5” baffle spacing maximizes loft
• Lightweight ¾” length two-way zipper for easy entry and exit
• Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
• Single-handed draw cords simplify adjustments
• Performance mummy is cut snug, for maximum warmth with minimum weight
• Insulated draft tube and collar block cold spots::
All that being said, I use this bag winter camping and have never been even remotely cold. It actually packs down slightly smaller than claimed ( mabe an inch in either direction) The only trade off for this bag in my opinion is the tight shoulder width. I do realize im not a real small dude but, im not that big (5'11" 190lbs.) Its snug but, like i said its a fair trade for the weight packability, cold weather comfort and such. All in all great bag!!
Add Features text here.
No reviews written yet.