When the summit is being pummeled by biting winds the M’s Tremor Pants™ provide maximum protection. The breathable WindStopper® Soft Shell fabric is fully seam taped and water-resistant for weather defense and lined with a combination of tricot and fleece for maximum warmth. Thigh-length side zips offer ventilation when your energy output ramps up.
* Breathable, water-resistant WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric; tricot backing on body, fleece backing on rear and knees
* Fully seam taped
* Water-resistant zippers
* Accepts accessory suspenders
* Snap and double-sliding zipper fly
* Two zippered hand pockets, zippered thigh pocket
* Thigh-length side zippers
* Gusseted crotch
* Articulated knees
* Below-the-knee side zippers
* Zip-out internal mesh gaiters with gripper elastic
* Reinforced Schoeller® ankle scuff guards
* Snap/drawcord cuff closures
* Grommets for instep lace
Schoeller® Dynamic Extreme® Fabric
A highly durable stretch fabric which provides breathable, quick-drying comfort in all conditions.
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell
Offering more warmth and comfort than non-windproof fleece
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 24.3 / 687(size large)
These pants quickly became my 'go to' pants for winter backcountry snowboarding and ice climbing. They have a slightly relaxed alpine cut which allows for great freedom of movement but yet aren't so baggy you look like you should be at the terrain park vs. the backcountry. They do a great job of being both warm and windproof, while still allowing one to dump some heat on ascent using the thigh vents. Zip out gaiters are a nice touch for shedding some weight on non-pow spring corn outings. The fabric has proven to be very durable. Haven't used them in full on rain, but thus far they have shown great water repellency. If given the need to find a similar item I wouldn't hesitate to purchase these again. In a nutshell, completely happy with their performance and look forward to many more outings with them in the future.
Lou Dawson's Wild Snow review