Designed with ice and mixed climbers in mind, the X·350a is a fully adjustable harness with integrated Ice Clipper slots and four injection moulded gear loops. Lightweight and super supple, this harness is a four season specialist. Equally at home while ice cragging, or in the alpine, this slick belt will keep you safe and offers plenty or racking room while also being super light weight.
• WST™: load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
• Three Ice Clipper slots
• Three self locking buckles
• Wear Safety Markers on tie in points
• Four injection moulded reversible/removable gear loops
• Haul loop
• Drop seat
• Belay Loop
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight: 347g (3 grams lighter than the name would suggest)
Materials (if you care to know)
• 7075 T6 Aluminum Anodized buckles
• Schoeller® Dynamic
• Type 66 Nylon webbing
• Polyurethane Gear Loops
Caring for Your Harness
• Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
• Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
• Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
• If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
• Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
• Never make any modification to the harness.