Pasand Kooh Comments

Viewing: 1-12 of 12
Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Apr 10, 2004 10:53 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Very good and informative page. Why don't you put up a signature picture? Looks nicer that way.

Cheers

Gangolf

nomad

nomad - Aug 23, 2005 5:44 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the vote

nader

nader - Apr 11, 2004 11:23 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I see you updated the page. That big blue snowy picture looks great.





Good page. I liked your pictures.



This June, after 21 years of separation, I hope to visit Iran. I have talked to a guide and we plan to spend 10 days in these mountains. I plan to introduce many of these peaks to summitpost.

nomad

nomad - Apr 15, 2004 12:17 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

First if you came to Iran, call me I'll I'm planing for this region, maybe we can go their to gether :) ...

Second PasandKouh is 4000m but the summits back to it on the ridge line to chaloun get higher and higher, well, I'v got some maps of Takht-e-soleiman massif, I'll submit them soon, Pasand kouh as I said is the first face of the massif you'll see from Vandorbon, just by your side, so great and bold, from Kelardasht you can see Pasandkouh much lower in front of HUGE Siah Kaman ! (Only in a dry clear day, if you look well you can even see Alam kouh, Takht-e-soleiman and Sarchal from Kelardasht the glacier shines at late summer), my friend call me crazy because I pay much attention to this, specially trying to take picture of the things I see.

nader

nader - Apr 16, 2004 8:55 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the info. Send me an e-mail with your phone number and tell me about your plans. I can call you when I come.

Jerry L

Jerry L - Jul 18, 2004 7:22 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Another good page.

tlogan

tlogan - Nov 7, 2004 1:09 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Real good work here.

nomad

nomad - Aug 23, 2005 5:44 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the vote

Corax

Corax - Apr 18, 2005 8:44 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Informative and interesting page.

kia

kia - Aug 23, 2005 1:27 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Very informative and well planned page. Blue pictures are very nice. I specially liked the way you indicated the route on the picture with colored line. It is very informative.

nomad

nomad - Aug 23, 2005 5:42 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks... strange but that evening the place was that blue giving the cold feeling, the day before everything was bright. and about the route picture well it looked better but the size was a bit big so SP resized it and it's not as good as the one I made, but I feel lazy about re uploading it.

nomad

nomad - Aug 23, 2005 5:43 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the vote :)

Viewing: 1-12 of 12
Return to 'Pasand Kooh' main page