Anybody seen this kid on the east-side?

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
rlshattuck

Anybody seen this kid on the east-side?

by rlshattuck » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 pm

passing this along for his dad . . .

Spreading the word, in case any of you have run into him.

If you have info, please contact Vitaly, not me (phone # below).

Hello everybody,

My son is missing since last Friday 11/27 evening. I actually have no idea where he went but he took all his bouldering climbing gear (pad, shoes, chalk) and some camping gear (sleeping bag and pad) so he might be around any climbing/bouldering area within a few hours of driving from San Francisco Bay Area where he lives and was seen the last time.
He especially likes Bishop. Maybe some of you or your friends were in Bishop last weekend and met him? His name is Artem, 18 years old, skinny, 5'10" tall, pretty good climber and boulder, driving dark blue Infiniti G20 license plate 5LLB914. Here is one of his recent pictures http://vitalchik.com/artem.jpg

If you saw him or his car please PM or call me 415-505-1684.

Thank you,
Vitaly

Alpinist

by Alpinist » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 pm

That's a lot of personal information to be posted on a public message forum; phone number / license plate, etc. You might want to scale it back and just suggest that someone PM you if they saw the guy. Just a thought...

rlshattuck

what are the options?

by rlshattuck » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:57 pm

yeah, maybe too much info but I'm just passing it along and seems as though, this might all be relevant to finding him . . . if I was in his dad's position I'd be looking at giving out as much info as I could.

Let's just hope the kid is sleeping off too much of the turkey . . .

MarthaP

by MarthaP » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:23 am

His Dad already posted this information both here and over on the Taco. I think he's really worried and will do just about anything to find his boy. Can't say that I blame him.

fossana

by fossana » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:23 am

Return to California