Eastern Sierra Cabins/Lodges

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
ExploreABitMore

Eastern Sierra Cabins/Lodges

by ExploreABitMore » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:06 am

A couple years back, Convict Lake was having a special on their cabins ($99 dollars a night) around Xmas time and my wife and I splurged (for us) and stayed a couple nights. Would love to do it again, but they're just too pricey for us these days ($200+ a night).

Does any one recommend other nice cabins/lodges that might be a bit more affordable, near some nice outdoor areas for skiing, snowshoeing (assuming we have snow), or hiking. A decent restaurant would be nice too.

Thanks!

Deb

Re: Eastern Sierra Cabins/Lodges

by Deb » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:32 pm

ExploreABitMore wrote:A couple years back, Convict Lake was having a special on their cabins ($99 dollars a night) around Xmas time and my wife and I splurged (for us) and stayed a couple nights. Would love to do it again, but they're just too pricey for us these days ($200+ a night).

Does any one recommend other nice cabins/lodges that might be a bit more affordable, near some nice outdoor areas for skiing, snowshoeing (assuming we have snow), or hiking. A decent restaurant would be nice too.

Thanks!

Rock Creek Lodge. Of course, I do not know the prices.

The following user would like to thank Deb for this post
ExploreABitMore

asmrz

Re: Eastern Sierra Cabins/Lodges

by asmrz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Also Tamarack Lodge and Cabins in Mammoth

The following user would like to thank asmrz for this post
ExploreABitMore

Return to California