Company is in Portland, Oregon. Non-technical and too heavy for the backcountry but good for outdoor work or wandering the streets at 2AM and 10*. Thought I'd post it up because its pretty nice if its useful to you. Weighs in at 3lbs 14 oz. Exterior is a tan, very stout abrasion resistant cotton or cotton blend duck fabric. Rugged but there isn't an info tag describing the fiber composition. Interior is a similar fabric but lighter weight.
- Quilt construction, down insulated with a good amount of loft.
- Heavy duty metal zipper with draft flaps.
- Waist draw cord
- Inner knit cuff at the wrist.
- Snaps for a hood but don't have it.
- Chest and cargo pockets
- Size medium, parka length covers the buttocks. Top of zipper down the front to the hem is 26 &1/2". Raglan shoulder. Armpit to sleeve bottom is 20 & 1/2". Armpit to opposite is 25".
Parka is in excellent, lightly used condition. Other than some very light, general use soiling there are no tears, abrasions, burn holes or appearance of wear. Cuffs and collar look very good. Asking $45.00 plus shipping cost. PPFF payment or please add the 4% goods fee.