FS: Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Parka Men's Large Black

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
ColoradoLawDobe

FS: Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Parka Men's Large Black

by ColoradoLawDobe » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:02 am

Hello all, I have for sale my Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Parka. Note: this is the SL parka, not the SL jacket so it is a bit longer. This jacket was bought in January 2008 from Neptune Mountaineering in Boulder, CO, when I was still a Boulderite...good times. Anyway, now that I am doing some more school in Mississippi I definately do not need this jacket anytime soon, plus apparently school is expensive, as if CU Boulder wasn't. I can give you my ebay account for reference of my selling history, and I can even place this item for sale on ebay if that would make you more comfortable. I have pictures, but I do not know how to post them, however I am more than happy to e-mail them to you upon request. This jacket is in very good condition as I only used it a couple times climbing and only a few more times walking my dog in the morning. I was wishing to get $210 for it, shipped, OBO. Thanks!

Last edited by ColoradoLawDobe on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

ColoradoLawDobe

by ColoradoLawDobe » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:51 am

Bumpedy Bumb Bumb... I added a stock picture as I still am not sure how to add a personal picture.

Smoove910

by Smoove910 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:46 am

size??

sevenvii

by sevenvii » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 am

According to the Subject of the post it is a large, black

Return to Gear