FS:Rain jacket, Dragons, BD tent, Prana pants and shorts

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
BenMahaffey

FS:Rain jacket, Dragons, BD tent, Prana pants and shorts

by BenMahaffey » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:54 am

I am selling a bunch of stuff that i just dont use. Everything is in great working order. If you would like to see pictures of anything please email me. The pictures i have of the gear are too big

-Marmot Mica Rain Jacket, Size Medium- 70 plus shipping
This jacket has been worn only a handful of times and is in like new condition, stuffs into pocket and great to store on your harness for those just in case times.

-Five Ten Dragons, Size 10 60 plus shipping
These shoes are in great condition i bought them and wore them a few times but the shoe just does not fit my foot right so I never use them

-Black Diamond Skylight Tent and ground cloth, 225 plus shipping
This tent has been used for only 3 nights and is in like new condition. The whole tent has been seamsealed and comes with ground cloth.

-Prana Sonora Pants Size Large 30 plus shipping
These pants have been worn and have a bit of signs of wear on the back of the cuffs (shown in picture)

-Prana Sonora Shorts Size Large 20 plus shipping
Same as the pants but shorter, no wear in great shape.

Please email me at benmahaffey2(at)gmail(dot)com or PM me. If you like something but dont like the price make me an offer. I can combine shipping if you buy more then one thing.

I would also be interested in trading for some soft shell pants like the patagonia alpine guide pants (size Large).

Return to Gear