Improvement: Vote list

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.
TyeDyeTwins

by TyeDyeTwins » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Arthur Digbee wrote:A "friend" or "follow" feature would be nice. If you're interested in a particular area, or know that a particular person has high-quality contributions, you'd see what's new from them instead of from everyone.

A "friend" or "follow" feature is a great idea. There are lots of good people on this site taking even better pictures of their adventures.

visentin

by visentin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:23 am

TyeDyeTwins wrote:A "friend" or "follow" feature is a great idea. There are lots of good people on this site taking even better pictures of their adventures.

What about a new URL : www.summitbook.com, or www.facepost.com :D

TyeDyeTwins

by TyeDyeTwins » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:36 pm

visentin wrote:
TyeDyeTwins wrote:A "friend" or "follow" feature is a great idea. There are lots of good people on this site taking even better pictures of their adventures.

What about a new URL : www.summitbook.com, or www.facepost.com :D

I think Summit Post will do just fine.......I try to keep as much distance as possible from facebook sites.

Bubba Suess

by Bubba Suess » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 pm

TyeDyeTwins wrote:I think Summit Post will do just fine.......I try to keep as much distance as possible from facebook sites.

Agreed. However, one feature facebook has that would be really useful here on SP is the ability to tag pictures. I think it would be awesome to be able to identify peaks and other features on an image...

EricChu

by EricChu » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:44 pm

visentin wrote:
Dingus Milktoast wrote:A 'delete all' button for one's own posts, pictures, trip reports, etc.

What for ?
Dingus Milktoast wrote:A bulk photo uploader

There is one.
hansw wrote:I understand that the site developers are eagerly waiting for suggestions for improvements. :shock:
Here is one:
An option on the profile page that lists votes given to ones contributions ordered by date.

Are you interested in mountains or in people ?
About the bulk photo uploader: It's only for Windows. What about all the Mac users? I myself happen to be one...[/b]

mvs

by mvs » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:38 pm

EricChu wrote:
visentin wrote:
Dingus Milktoast wrote:A 'delete all' button for one's own posts, pictures, trip reports, etc.

What for ?
Dingus Milktoast wrote:A bulk photo uploader

There is one.
hansw wrote:I understand that the site developers are eagerly waiting for suggestions for improvements. :shock:
Here is one:
An option on the profile page that lists votes given to ones contributions ordered by date.

Are you interested in mountains or in people ?
About the bulk photo uploader: It's only for Windows. What about all the Mac users? I myself happen to be one...[/b]

Sorry man, life intervened, ran out of time to play on the computer at night! :lol:

Previous

Return to Site Feedback