It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:36 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Adopt my own pages?

I created a few route and mountain pages under a different user account. Can I adopt my own pages under my current account so I can maintain/improve them?
Read more : Adopt my own pages? | Views : 1198 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

SummitPost for mobile

A lot of people are on the road, trips etc. and only have access to SP via a mobile device such as smartphones, PDAs or apple devices.

It would be nice to have a mobile formatted version of the site and forums without all the bells and whistles.
Read more : SummitPost for mobile | Views : 2797 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Site Feedback

Have to keep logging in over and over

I have to keep logging in every 30 minutes or so. How can i prevent this?
Read more : Have to keep logging in over and over | Views : 2296 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Site Feedback

Farmville... Really?

The SP Chat seems decent but do we really need Farmville in the applications? I suppose I could always ignore it.
Read more : Farmville... Really? | Views : 827 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Site Feedback

Re: SP Chat

Nope, it's there. Anyone use it yet?
Read more : Re: SP Chat | Views : 2363 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Site Feedback

Ideas

Summitpost needs to get an instant messenger pop up chat option....just cus it would be fun and funny. Sometimes, things are pressing and need immediate and rapid conversation, and forums are like snail mail. :)
Read more : Ideas | Views : 3289 | Replies : 23 | Forum : Site Feedback

Search Feature

Thank you for the new features. I really like the idea of suggesting peaks and climbers. I even used it to update my summit logs- it showed which ones I forgot to update.

One aspect I would love to see with the proposed search enhancements is the ability to search on, or better yet get notified, when a Climber's Log has been signed. I see this as useful in several aspects. For one, I would ...
Read more : Search Feature | Views : 1692 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Meaningless picture scores

What´s the point having a score for pictures when no-one, it seems to me, follows it? Everybody gets a 10 score. Maybe it´s just me but if I want to give someone even "just" an 8, I feel it might be taken as a sort of insult! This is like the practice of giving bravery badges to kids after a visit to the dentist - even the ones that have to be forcefully held down ...
Read more : Meaningless picture scores | Views : 6963 | Replies : 27 | Forum : Site Feedback

Pictures keep appearing in the wrong section. Frustrated!

I am not an html guy, so forgive me my ignorant ways...

I put a little gallery of summit shots together and pasted into a new route page. However, they keep appearing in the section below the one I intend for them to be in. Also, the map is supposed to be centered, but for some reason it is shifted to the left.

Any help in figuring this out is much appreciated!

Here is the ...
Read more : Pictures keep appearing in the wrong section. Frustrated! | Views : 3030 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Page Help

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557944 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136394