It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:58 am

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Suggestion for pages on 'long trails'

For some time now, I have been thinking about how to develop a good resource for long trails here on Summitpost. In particular, the Pacific Crest Trail seems to demand something a little in depth than what is presently available (no disrespect to the pages current maintainer).

To this end, I was thinking it would be great if there was a route or area page that was held by en elf or someone else who ...
Read more : Suggestion for pages on 'long trails' | Views : 1807 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

MBPost out of order !

We cannot vizualize any page:
get_random_quote() failed: DB Error: unknown error
Read more : MBPost out of order ! | Views : 6804 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Site Feedback

trouble when updating a picture

Replacing a Picture update doesn't work well anymore: the old medium format picture is not replaced. It's ok for all other formats.

http://www.summitpost.org/image/578057/542948/monte-moro.html
Read more : trouble when updating a picture | Views : 1842 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

Weight loss add

There is a google weight loss add I came across at the bottom of an Album. It doesn't allow you to leave the page after you click at the end of the vid. I shut my connection off in case it was a dodgy download.
Read more : Weight loss add | Views : 1782 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Subscribe to Forum?

I'm new at SP and I apologize in advance for overlooking how to do this if it is obvious to everyone else....!

I've found how to subscribe to a thread so that I get notification of replies, but I can't figure out how to subcribe to a particular forum so that I get notification of recent activity.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Howard
Read more : Subscribe to Forum? | Views : 1901 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Putting pages in alphabetical order

Many of the pages on SP are not in alphabetical order:

http://www.summitpost.org/mountain/rock/

This is worth mentioning for those who might not know.

You can avoid the above by taking out the special characters out under the “Query name” under the "create page" or "edit page" functions Taking special characters out in the query name does not affect how they display on the page themselves; it only helps put them ...
Read more : Putting pages in alphabetical order | Views : 1031 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

registration issue

Got a PM about this as well. We've had numerous problems concerning this matter. Matt's probably tired getting emails from me about it. He's got his hands full, so hang in there everyone. YOur patience is appreciated.
Read more : registration issue | Views : 1036 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Photo size changed overnight

Anyone else having this problem? All the sudden some (not all) pictures I look at, not just my own, seem to be reverting to some ginormous size that is cropped in the viewing page. Did something happen? My resolution is the same, etc. Seems like pics that were small or medium before grow to way too large when I click on them.
Read more : Photo size changed overnight | Views : 3180 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Page Help

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557946 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136398