It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:33 am

News News of US - California

Site map of US - California » Forum : US - California

Find climbing partners in California

Summer 2024 Climbing Partner(s) for CA 14ers

Will be doing some CA 14ers this summer. Need someone to go with, any experience is fine. Message me on here, or on my phone 818-522-8701.
Read more : Summer 2024 Climbing Partner(s) for CA 14ers | Views : 2764 | Replies : 1

Shasta Climbing/Skiing Partner

Looking for someone to climb and ski Shasta via Avalanche Gulch with. The preferable dates would be between April 21st and May 1st, and the plan was to do a long one day trip. A little bit about me: I'm 18 and got into ski mountaineering a few years ago. I'm an expert skier who can handle anything, and have a decent bit of experience mountaineering and using ice axes/crampons. I'm confident in my physical ...
Read more : Shasta Climbing/Skiing Partner | Views : 3489 | Replies : 1

Ritter-Banner saddle

I am planning to do Banner peak next weekend. Anyone know the conditions on the saddle, specifically the snow field ?
Read more : Ritter-Banner saddle | Views : 5109 | Replies : 1

Taboose pass to Mt Ruskin June 30

I have 2 permits for this route June 30 through July 2. I am an experienced mountain runner/hiker/climber but I am not in awesome mountain shape right now and will be slower than average. Plan is to do the approach set up base camp do Ruskin the next day and hike out. Pm me about you if interested.
Read more : Taboose pass to Mt Ruskin June 30 | Views : 2171 | Replies : 0

Mt. Sill via Bishop Pass

I posted the following in the General Forum but I think I should have posted it here. My apologies as I am new to the site.

Last summer my 15-year old son and I did Mt. Agassiz, which was a phenomenal entry into Summiting for my son. This year we are thinking about trying Mt. Sill from Bishop Pass so as to keep the technical difficulty to summit Sill to Class 2-3. I have read ...
Read more : Mt. Sill via Bishop Pass | Views : 1363 | Replies : 0

spring snow climbs (SoCal based)

Cheers,

I'm looking for anyone who would like to get out and do some snow routes locally, more under the radar stuff than the usual Baldy Bowl and San-J-from-the-tram stuff. If we gel I'd be happy to hit some early season Sierra snow routes as well (Hourglass on Dade, Matterhorn, Abbot, and Langley's East couloir are top of my list). I have experience and my partners have mostly moved out of state. Hit me up ...
Read more : spring snow climbs (SoCal based) | Views : 4937 | Replies : 2

Peru - Huascaran - Climbing Partner.

I am looking for people to form a group for climbing some of the Peaks in
Cordillera Blanca - Range.
Huascaran is the good possiblity.
I do have already some quote from reputed guiding company in Huaraz.
Please contact me if you are interested.
Read more : Peru - Huascaran - Climbing Partner. | Views : 1246 | Replies : 0

Climbing Partners

Looking to conquer several peaks this spring/summer. I'm located in the bay area and have a lot of experience in mountaineering, however I want to improve so I have many summit attempts planned. A lot of these are far but I'm willing to drive.

1. Shasta (AVA Gulch)
2. Hood (Palmer)
3. Mt. St. Helens
4. Whitney (Mountaineer's Route)
5. Lassen
6. Mt. Baker (Heliotrope Ridge)

Open to more suggestions as well!
Read more : Climbing Partners | Views : 4293 | Replies : 4

Winter/spring partners

I’ve hiked a few 14ers Whitney, Langley, Russell . . .and shorter peakbagging like Aggasiz solo. This last year did Thunderbolt in May with a guide. I’d love to find a partner to start doing some more technical snow travel, couloirs and peaks for the winter spring. Anywhere in California preferably Lone Pine, Big Pine, Bishop. Interested in the Meysan lake area peaks.
Read more : Winter/spring partners | Views : 2072 | Replies : 1

Class 3 High Sierra scrambling partner

New to the high country, have climbed a few peaks so far and have caught the bug. Looking for a climbing partner and/or mentor. Coming from Sacramento and can meet at the trail head. Up for day hikes and over nighters. I have some ideas for routes and am looking for more! PM me!
Read more : Class 3 High Sierra scrambling partner | Views : 3411 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557946 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136397