It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:44 am

News News of US - Midwest (Great Plains, Great Lakes)

Site map of US - Midwest (Great Plains, Great Lakes) » Forum : US - Midwest (Great Plains, Great Lakes)

Find climbing partners in the Heartland of the America. Hey, this includes Arkansas.

Ice climbing in Munising, Michigan

Hi there, I'm Pascal from Sweden. I will head to Munising, Michigan in the beginning of January 2017 and stay for three weeks ice climbing. I have still no partner so who would be up for some steep ice climbing (WI4-WI6)? Cheers, Pascal
Read more : Ice climbing in Munising, Michigan | Views : 12026 | Replies : 0

Highpoint plus Horseshoe Canyon Ranch

Hey gang,

I'm heading to Arkansas for the first time in my climbing life (what was life before that anyway) and I've heard of HCR aka the Moderate Sport Capital of America for awhile now, and I really really really want to check it out for a day or two! (Or three...?) I'll be in Russellville helping ol Gramps with some work and moving, and I'd love to jet down to this wonderland, but alas ...
Read more : Highpoint plus Horseshoe Canyon Ranch | Views : 7872 | Replies : 0

training partner?

Hello I'm a novice at this but I'm curious if their is anybody in Michigan, prefer flint, Lansing, and surrounding areas that would be willing to help me get back into military and then climbing shape? 8)
Read more : training partner? | Views : 6294 | Replies : 0

Seeking Devil's Tower/Needles partners

Hoping to be in the area in the next day or 2. Have got ride, rack, & rope. Down to lead, preferably, 5.8 - .10 trad. Could be talked into trying harder, or you're welcome to give it a go on lead, & I'll follow! Seeing as how the federal monument of Devil's Tower is not open for business due to governmental partisan bickering, potentially start out at the Needles, & hopefully end up at ...
Read more : Seeking Devil's Tower/Needles partners | Views : 9963 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557933 • Total topics 55834 • Total members 136367