It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:02 pm

News News of US - Southwest (AZ, NM, NV, TX)

Site map of US - Southwest (AZ, NM, NV, TX) » Forum : US - Southwest (AZ, NM, NV, TX)

Find climbing partners in the Southwest (AZ, NM, NV, TX).

Red Rock Vegas partners sought

Looking for safe partners who can lead climb. Nevada and California. Please post your contact info here and message me.
Read more : Red Rock Vegas partners sought | Views : 11704 | Replies : 0

Sultan - Redcloud/Sunshine - Handies or Uncomp July 23-26

Hey folks, planning a three day hiking trip to Spencer, Sultan, Grand Turk; then Sundog, Sunshine, Redcloud loop, then Handies or Uncompahgre. July 23-26. Leaving from Phoenix. Last year I planned this earlier in July, but due to snow, I did other peaks instead.

If interested, e-mail me at hgrapid@yahoo.com
Read more : Sultan - Redcloud/Sunshine - Handies or Uncomp July 23-26 | Views : 5385 | Replies : 0

Santa Fe Area Hikes

I am planning a trip to the Santa Fe area in early April, and am considering hiking either Picacho Peak or Devisadero Peak. Is there usually snow on the trails at that time? I like to research and prepare in advance for conditions. Thanks!
Read more : Santa Fe Area Hikes | Views : 1914 | Replies : 0

Looking for partners for Red Rocks Nov 15-20

I'm looking for friendly climbing partners in Red Rocks Nov 15-20. Easy grade, multi-pitch trad is my preference but I'm open to suggestions. I'm an experienced, safe and highly trained climber, looking to enjoy some cruisers while getting back on the rock after a bit of a hiatus.

Let me know if this sounds like you!
Read more : Looking for partners for Red Rocks Nov 15-20 | Views : 2439 | Replies : 0

Looking for partners at the Stronghold

Bought a home in Benson, AZ, and it has a stellar view of the Stronghold... got me thinking about climbing again, but due to a couple of permanent injuries (unrelated to climbing), I'll be doing moderate routes, probably no higher than 5.7 or 5.8, aye? I have Bok's guidebooks, and I'm thinking a climb like "Ewephoria" on the Sheepshead might be a good choice, fairly easy to access and not too difficult with this damaged ...
Read more : Looking for partners at the Stronghold | Views : 3726 | Replies : 2

Climb Rockfellow Dome

I would like to summit Rockfellow Dome in the Dragoon Mtns, near Dragoon, AZ, 1 time, going up the "Hikers Route", "Inner Passage". If anyone is going there, I am requesting a belay up this route. It's rated 5.6 which is my level of climbing experience. Please message me if you could provide a belay to this peak.

Paul
Read more : Climb Rockfellow Dome | Views : 3490 | Replies : 2

I want hiking guide for Sierra Estrella (Hayes Peak)

HELP!!! I will be in Phoenix in May 11 to May 20 2019.
I want to hike in the Sierra Estrella (Hayes Peak) area
Looking for someone who will guide me
I have been to the top twice but a long time ago.
I am a very active hiker - I hike about twice a week
I will pay $100.
PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOMEONE!!!
Read more : I want hiking guide for Sierra Estrella (Hayes Peak) | Views : 2954 | Replies : 0

Seeking partners. Three Day San Juan Peakbagging Trip

Folks, I live in Scottsdale, AZ and I am planning a hiking/climbing trip up to the San Juan Range for dates between June 29th and July 5th. My preference is to arrive in Durango the afternoon before and meet up. Then we’d do a three day hiking trip. I’ll need someone with 4WD for Day 2 and Day 3 trailheads. I’ll want to do the hikes June 29, June 30, July 1, or June 30-July ...
Read more : Seeking partners. Three Day San Juan Peakbagging Trip | Views : 5387 | Replies : 2

New Here... looking for the like minded...

Just a random shout in the dark.... I live in Las Vegas and looking to explore the areas surrounding my crazy city. I've got some miles under my belt, have joined meetups and groups... And now I'm here. My "normal" friends don't share the passion of being outside as I do and I just WANT TO BE OUT there more. I'm open to ideas and can usually work my schedule to make things happen. Sooooo ...
Read more : New Here... looking for the like minded... | Views : 9377 | Replies : 0

Endless forms most beautiful ...

Actually, my Nikon camera captured THREE beauties in this picture, but only if I count MYSELF as being beautiful .... :wink:

Read more : Endless forms most beautiful ... | Views : 3926 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557944 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136387