Please Help! URGENT!

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Asia. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Asia Climbing Partners section.
no avatar
elmoon

Please Help! URGENT!

by elmoon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Good evening fellow mountaineers!
So, myself and two others have planned a trek from Gangotri through kalindi khal and across to badrinath. We have everything organised and paid for, mountain guide, several sherpas and a cook. The only issue is that for the permit we have been told that we must be in 4 and there is only 3 of us 'foreigners'.
So this message is a call for ANYONE travelling around this area who would like to join us or if you might know anyone interested.

Could you PLEASE copy and paste this message on as many forums and websites as possible to help try to find our 4th member.

Without the fourth member we can only trek half way then return to gangotri. I'm sure you have all heard of this magnificent trek and it's significance. We are all very well prepared and equipped although we are missing just one very important person :) my email is elliotjmiller@gmail.com

I thank you very much for your help

Namaste

no avatar
elmoon

Re: Please Help! URGENT!

by elmoon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:35 pm

I forgot to say! We will arrive in uttarkashi, the 2 nd of september, late afternoon, we will meet there, then the day after we travel to Gangotri where we stay 2 days for acclimatization, and also to give the time to you to set staff and porters.
The third day we will start our trekking to chirbasa, and we will try to reach Badrinath in 10 days. Plenty of time to climatise safely and enjoy our time there. I can give you an exact day to day plan on your request :)

Sierra Ledge Rat

Re: Please Help! URGENT!

by Sierra Ledge Rat » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:14 am

Bribes generally makes things happen

Return to Asia