Climbing Partners for Denali Expedition

Find climbing partners in Canada and Alaska.
Kouhnavardmard

Climbing Partners for Denali Expedition

by Kouhnavardmard » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:31 pm

I am interested in joining a Denali Expedition or make a team for latter part of May to mid June 2019 climbing no later than June 15th 2019.

no avatar
olibeland

Re: Climbing Partners for Denali Expedition

by olibeland » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Kouhnavardmard wrote:I am interested in joining a Denali Expedition or make a team for latter part of May to mid June 2019 climbing no later than June 15th 2019.

Hello,

My name is Olivier and I live in Quebec, Canada. I saw your post and I was also interested climbing Denali this summer (West Buttress - Unguided). I am currently looking for a team and I would be available from late May until early July. If you are still looking for partners, let me know and we can discuss it more.

I have experience with high altitude climb (6000m+) as well as camping in cold conditions. Good physical shape (distance runner + rock climbing). Basic knowledge in orientation, glacier travel, crevasses. I leave you my email: olibeland@hotmail.com

Regards,

Olivier

Dereksimms

Re: Climbing Partners for Denali Expedition

by Dereksimms » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:05 pm

My team of three for an unguided attempt on the West Buttress just became a team of two. My current partner and I are looking to add one or two additional climbers to the team. We are permitted and scheduled for orientation in Talkeetna on May 23rd. We have no set return date. We will be traveling by skis, fyi. Anyone with interest should message me as soon as possible, as we have a limited window to add team members to our permit.

Return to Canada & Alaska