7000+ summer or autumn '20

Find climbing partners in Asia.
matteo_b

7000+ summer or autumn '20

by matteo_b » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:29 pm

Hi

i am looking for another team(s) of alpinists to share the cost of permits/guide/liaison officer for a lightweight expedition to the Himalaya or the Karakoram during summer or autumn 2020 (about 30 days at least, i guess).

we want to climb a mountain 7000+m without fixed ropes, porters, guides etc; we'd like to keep the services at the minimum (altought you are free do to whatever you like obviously) but there are still some expenses that can be shared with other teams (the minimum necessary to make it legal: permits, local guides, porters to base camp or liaison officers if needed) to make the expedition very affordable.

we don't want to climb something technically too hard but also nothing that looks like peak lenin, muztagh ata, putha hiunculi etc. I'd like to find anything that is special or beautiful for some particular reason. Avoid super-busy area (khumbu) and peaks that are too popular or overcrowded with expeditions. if you are interested i'll forward you some ideas.

we'd like to climb by ourselves but let's see. i have years of experience of traveling indipendently in remote areas (especially in central asia) and i have organized a little mountaineering trip in the karakoram three years ago. age 30 both of us, from italy.

if you and your climbing partner(s) always dreamed to do it.. think about this! it's not as expensive as you may fear. I'll show you some ideas!

Return to Asia