Denali in Spring 2020? I would like to join.

Find climbing partners in Canada and Alaska.
no avatar
PGN1009

Denali in Spring 2020? I would like to join.

by PGN1009 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:20 pm

I'm contemplating a Denali attempt this spring, currently don't have any climbing partners, and am reluctant to sign up with a guide service, mostly because of cost. If you need a replacement on a team (I can mobilize quickly), or are in the same circumstance as me, please drop a note. I am mostly geared up, would need to buy some more equipment beforehand. Have some, but not a great amount, of mountaineering experience.
Pete

JHZA

Re: Denali in Spring 2020? I would like to join.

by JHZA » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:57 pm

Hi man. I am from Ecuador (South America). I climb mountains since 20 years ago. I climbed Mount Aconcagua (6969 meters) in three days and many others 6000 meters mountains.
I have only 17 days available in total (home-summit-home) due to my job. I expect to spend 10 days in the mountain (kahiltna-summit-kahiltna) + 7 days travelling (home-kahiltna-home). I have good altitude training because I live at 3000 meters and train at 5000 meters.
I am looking for a expedition partner. I am planning to arrive in Anchorage on jun-02-2020. Are you interested ?

SasangDoc

by SasangDoc » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:58 am

Hello Guys.

Also looking for Denali partner. I have experience climbing in altitude and the highest I've climbed was 20,650ft and have been training 1.5 years so far for Denali. I'm ready physically and mentally for the challenge. I'd like to give myself plenty of time (3-4 weeks) for the climb in case of weather and any other hiccups along the way to maximize summit potential. Like yourself, I also hope to avoid guide service and save $$. I have already looked into logistics and can be of help setting everything up. If anyone is interested in climbing (and possibly training) together, let me know.

Eli9064

by Eli9064 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:13 pm

Hey all,
Looking for partners for Denali as well. If interested just shoot me a PM. I already have amassed a substantial amount of the gear that is needed, and would be happy to talk logistics if possible.
Thanks!

Return to Canada & Alaska