Smith Rock Trad and Sport Climbing Partner

Find climbing partners in the Pacific Northwest.
tmbalboni

Smith Rock Trad and Sport Climbing Partner

by tmbalboni » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:44 pm

Hey there!
I'm a 31 YO male living in the town of Mt. Shasta. Looking for a climbing partner to explore Smith Rock. I can send primarily on weekends but have a good amount of PTO I can take. I prefer multi-pitch trad climbing but am more than happy to spend a weekend sport climbing. I lead trad at 5.7 and lead sport climb at 5.10b. There's definitely room for improvement, trying to dial and up my game! I have a full single rack for trad climbing and all the other equipment needed. This year I have been trad and sport climbing regularly and am in great physical condition. Last route was Cathedral in Yosemite last weekend! Took a refresher rock rescue course this September. Former Marine who believes safety is paramount.

I'm happy to gun everything if that's where you're at, though if we are going to trad climb you may want to bring a small rack within the .5 - 3 range to supplement my single. If you just want me to gun multi-pitch sport with you I've got all the gear for that.

Also happy to have some knowledge dropped and primarily follow a climber who wants a good belayer and cleaner.

If you're around 5.7 trad and 5.10b sport we can swap.

I've got a passion for mountaineering and purer alpinism too but we're out of season for that.

If you have any interest in teaming up please send a text to: (831) 345-9638. My first name is Theo.

Return to US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)