I Need Photos of Ben Nevis!

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
Nanuls

I Need Photos of Ben Nevis!

by Nanuls » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Hello all

I've recently adopted the Ben Nevis page and am currently doing a complete update of it. Although the page has had lots of great photos attached to it I was surprised to find so few summer shots, and would really like some more to be included in the main body of the page. So if you have any summer photos of Ben Nevis or the Ben Nevis Range (Carn Mor Dearg, Aonach Mor, Aonach Beag, The Grey Corries etc) could you please post them to the page, and if they are nice (which I'm sure they are) I'll use them to illustrate what a wonderful mountain this is. Hell if you have any other photos, post them too.

I'm also looking for photos of wildlife in the area, deer, grouse, ptarmigan and so on, so if you have any please post them too. My wildlife section needs beautifying :)

Link to page:
http://www.summitpost.org/mountain/rock ... Nevis.html

All submissions gratefully received
Cheers
Dan

Nanuls

by Nanuls » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:08 am

bump!

AndrewSmyth

by AndrewSmyth » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Ben Nevis

Was on Ben the other week in "full Scottish winter conditions". God she is awesome!

Got some great shots to provide if you like, but all very much winter only....let me know.

Nanuls

by Nanuls » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:53 pm

AndrewSmyth wrote:Ben Nevis

Was on Ben the other week in "full Scottish winter conditions". God she is awesome!

Got some great shots to provide if you like, but all very much winter only....let me know.

Hey if you've got any photo's that would be great!

Cheers
Dan

AndrewSmyth

by AndrewSmyth » Wed May 14, 2008 6:11 pm

Nanuls wrote:

Cheers
Dan

Dan, Sorry, Im really lazy. 1st 9 pics on this link are "ledge route"..... feel free to upload etc
http://www.mountainactive.co.uk/photos/benandski/

JonathanGriffith

by JonathanGriffith » Thu May 15, 2008 9:35 am

pop onto ukclimbing.com and email some people there. Loads of photos of the ben
jon

Nanuls

by Nanuls » Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am

AndrewSmyth wrote:
Nanuls wrote:

Cheers
Dan

Dan, Sorry, Im really lazy. 1st 9 pics on this link are "ledge route"..... feel free to upload etc
http://www.mountainactive.co.uk/photos/benandski/

Cheers, that's great.

Nanuls

by Nanuls » Thu May 15, 2008 10:44 am

JonathanGriffith wrote:pop onto ukclimbing.com and email some people there. Loads of photos of the ben
jon

Hi Jon, I am a member at ukclimbing and have seen the great photo's there. Do people usually allow their photo's to be used if asked?
Cheers
Dan

JonathanGriffith

by JonathanGriffith » Thu May 15, 2008 4:03 pm

i think if you asked and said it was for a summitpost database on the Ben, and as long as you credit them etc, I shouldnt think you'll have too many problems. At the end of the day you arent using it for commercial use or anything!
jon

Return to Europe