People needing deletion...

Report bad submissions here in order to get them detached by the community. Also, post challenges to existing pages.
User Avatar
drjohnso1182

 
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:26 am
Thanked: 6 times in 5 posts

by drjohnso1182 » Mon May 26, 2008 10:16 pm

Really? I thought this thread was going to be about the avatar 3mileshi (http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=42956) since all he has done is post two incendiary comments...

no avatar
The Chief

 
Thanked: time in post

by The Chief » Mon May 26, 2008 10:23 pm

drjohnso1182 wrote:Really? I thought this thread was going to be about the avatar 3mileshi (http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=42956) since all he has done is post two incendiary comments...

Thanks! Beat me to it! I say ban his IP Address.

User Avatar
drjohnso1182

 
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:26 am
Thanked: 6 times in 5 posts

by drjohnso1182 » Mon May 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Lolli wrote:edit: I think I misunderstood.

No, you were probably right; point taken.

On the topic of jpb, though, whatever his association with a prior troublemaker, I haven't seen anything that warrants a response (maybe I missed it?).

User Avatar
Arthur Digbee

 
Posts: 2280
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:03 pm
Thanked: 255 times in 173 posts

by Arthur Digbee » Mon May 26, 2008 11:20 pm

Lolli wrote:This isn't a playground for immature teenagers.
No, judging from PnP, it's a playground for immature adults.

The kid's latest avatar put up some harmless photos. Who cares? You don't like him, ignore him. Let it go.

If he breaks another rule, delete him again. Ban the IP address as the Chief suggests but keep in mind he can log in from a coffee shop or library, and you don't want to ban public sites.

User Avatar
drjohnso1182

 
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:26 am
Thanked: 6 times in 5 posts

by drjohnso1182 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:32 pm

Arthur Digbee wrote:Ban the IP address as the Chief suggests but keep in mind he can log in from a coffee shop or library, and you don't want to ban public sites.

Just to clarify, Chief and I were talking about a different account which appears to exist only to make blatantly offensive posts.

no avatar
Dave K
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 7909
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:40 pm
Thanked: 77 times in 39 posts

by Dave K » Mon May 26, 2008 11:36 pm

drjohnso1182 wrote:Really? I thought this thread was going to be about the avatar 3mileshi (http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=42956) since all he has done is post two incendiary comments...


What comments?

Where?

User Avatar
drjohnso1182

 
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:26 am
Thanked: 6 times in 5 posts

by drjohnso1182 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:40 pm

3mileshi wrote:irraueu, this is not the first time you have proved to be an idot. If anyone wants more proof look at the lame shit he comments on in peoples pictures. STFU idiot.

in this thread: http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=37723

3mileshi wrote:Keep sitting on the couch while real climbers climb real mountains. Admit it you can not even afford the flight to Kathmandu. You sound like a very jealous unhappy person Chief. Stick to the Sierra. Did you ski and pow this morning on the hill ? LOL, have you felt any corn under your skis this spring ? NOT. Retired huh? keep cleaning the cabins at rockcreek and someday you while make it up to head housekeeper. And again Chief the day you set foot at the base of Everest is the day you can talk shit about those climbers lucky enough to be climbing it, until then just do what you are told and STFU loser.

in this thread: http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=37502

no avatar
Dave K
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 7909
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:40 pm
Thanked: 77 times in 39 posts

Re: People needing deletion...

by Dave K » Mon May 26, 2008 11:43 pm


no avatar
Dave K
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 7909
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:40 pm
Thanked: 77 times in 39 posts

by Dave K » Mon May 26, 2008 11:47 pm

drjohnso1182 wrote:
3mileshi wrote:irraueu, this is not the first time you have proved to be an idot. If anyone wants more proof look at the lame shit he comments on in peoples pictures. STFU idiot.

in this thread: http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=37723

3mileshi wrote:Keep sitting on the couch while real climbers climb real mountains. Admit it you can not even afford the flight to Kathmandu. You sound like a very jealous unhappy person Chief. Stick to the Sierra. Did you ski and pow this morning on the hill ? LOL, have you felt any corn under your skis this spring ? NOT. Retired huh? keep cleaning the cabins at rockcreek and someday you while make it up to head housekeeper. And again Chief the day you set foot at the base of Everest is the day you can talk shit about those climbers lucky enough to be climbing it, until then just do what you are told and STFU loser.

in this thread: http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=37502


Deleted and IP banned. If I had to guess, I'd say it's our old "friend" 2ski1peak. I'm not positive, but it sure sounds like him.

User Avatar
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 8370
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:20 pm
Thanked: 2633 times in 1465 posts

by Bob Sihler » Tue May 27, 2008 12:05 pm

http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=39246

Has also started an asinine and inappropriate thread in the SW forum: http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=37758.

User Avatar
Mark Straub

 
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:21 pm
Thanked: 0 time in 0 post

by Mark Straub » Tue May 27, 2008 11:11 pm

http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=42519

Brennan Day has begged me to vote on his photos publicly, copied my forums and profile info, stolen pictures, and also has been banned before. However, he found some way to get back. In addition to this, Brennan Day has not contributed much to the site. I would suggest deleting him.

-Mark

no avatar
Dave K
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 7909
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:40 pm
Thanked: 77 times in 39 posts

by Dave K » Wed May 28, 2008 12:29 am

Yeah, it's helpful if you can provide examples of his rulebreaking.

User Avatar
SusanM

 
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:21 pm
Thanked: 0 time in 0 post

Delete this user

by SusanM » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 pm

Delete this Member:
http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=43648
I received this private message:

Hi, I am blessing!
please how are you, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of
health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in
it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this
ID(blessing.kane@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be
waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love blessing! MY ID blessing.kane/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m

User Avatar
neoday

 
Posts: 624
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:34 pm
Thanked: 2 times in 2 posts

by neoday » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Delete this Member:
http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=43648
I received this private message:

Hi, I am blessing!
please how are you, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of
health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in
it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this
ID(blessing.kane@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be
waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love blessing! MY ID blessing.kane/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m


Ditto

Next

Return to Bad Submissions

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests