Need to Backpack

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
Flux

by Flux » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Smoove910 wrote:Please don't take offense because I am simply asking an honest question.

If you are doing a 'technical winter climb', why would you be asking advise on a pack? I would think if I were needing to ask advise for gear on said 'technical' climb, maybe I really shouldn't be doing it in the 1st place.

People ask gear questions about climbs all the time - from what boots are suitable to what to put on the rack. This doesn't mean the individual asking the question is not a capable or knowledgeable climber...

no avatar
mtelephant

by mtelephant » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 am

Hotoven wrote:If you enjoy winter arts and crafts, here's a pack that might suit you. Or even if your ever in pain, there's plenty of glue and markers to sniff that will make you forget where you are and all your worries will dissipate.

You will need to get the "adult" version with permanent markers and airplane glue. But if you were hungry you could eat the Elmer's like that weird kid in 2nd grade always did.

Alamkuh

by Alamkuh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Smoove910 wrote:Please don't take offense because I am simply asking an honest question.

If you are doing a 'technical winter climb', why would you be asking advise on a pack? I would think if I were needing to ask advise for gear on said 'technical' climb, maybe I really shouldn't be doing it in the 1st place.

Ask not fault! Not knowing is fault

Alamkuh

by Alamkuh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Flux wrote:

People ask gear questions about climbs all the time - from what boots are suitable to what to put on the rack. This doesn't mean the individual asking the question is not a capable or knowledgeable climber...

Thanks Dear Flux
Best Regards

Previous

Return to Gear