14'r Link-Up Trip Report....

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
User Avatar
MCGusto

 
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:18 pm
Thanked: 19 times in 10 posts

14'r Link-Up Trip Report....

by MCGusto » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Did you guys read this trip report from the SP Home page?

http://www.summitpost.org/trip-report/5 ... nk-up.html

Dude... WOW!

Gusto

User Avatar
McCannster

 
Posts: 833
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:56 pm
Thanked: 43 times in 30 posts

by McCannster » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Yup. Sean's a beast, rivals the likes of Bob Burd, Matthew Holliman, Rick Kent and that whole group. :shock:

User Avatar
Bob Burd
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 4238
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2001 10:42 pm
Thanked: 547 times in 287 posts

by Bob Burd » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:26 am

McCannster wrote:Yup. Sean's a beast, rivals the likes of Bob Burd, Matthew Holliman, Rick Kent and that whole group. :shock:


Rivals nothing. He's in another league altogether.

User Avatar
Princess Buttercup

 
Posts: 541
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:13 pm
Thanked: 456 times in 245 posts

by Princess Buttercup » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:42 am

Hehehe...

Speedo's famous

hehehe... :lol: :wink:

User Avatar
Luciano136

 
Posts: 3764
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:46 pm
Thanked: 10 times in 9 posts

by Luciano136 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:02 am

Bob Burd wrote:
McCannster wrote:Yup. Sean's a beast, rivals the likes of Bob Burd, Matthew Holliman, Rick Kent and that whole group. :shock:


Rivals nothing. He's in another league altogether.


Wait a minute! Now I think I remember him! Didn't I meet you guys on the early morning of day 9? Caltech Peak I believe?

User Avatar
Bob Burd
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 4238
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2001 10:42 pm
Thanked: 547 times in 287 posts

by Bob Burd » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:05 am

Luciano136 wrote:Wait a minute! Now I think I remember him! Didn't I meet you guys on the early morning of day 9? Caltech Peak I believe?


No, he wasn't there at the early am start. He had climbed Caltech the previous day as a twofer with Deerhorn (and Stanford and Montgomery Monument for bonus) in a long day and need rest. He showed up at the TH sometime after we left and had a (relatively) easy day doing Bradley.

User Avatar
Luciano136

 
Posts: 3764
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:46 pm
Thanked: 10 times in 9 posts

by Luciano136 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:51 am

Bob Burd wrote:
Luciano136 wrote:Wait a minute! Now I think I remember him! Didn't I meet you guys on the early morning of day 9? Caltech Peak I believe?


No, he wasn't there at the early am start. He had climbed Caltech the previous day as a twofer with Deerhorn (and Stanford and Montgomery Monument for bonus) in a long day and need rest. He showed up at the TH sometime after we left and had a (relatively) easy day doing Bradley.


Hmm, wrong guy I guess. So, who was with you that morning? I thought he said his name was Sean. Then again, it was 5am LOL.


Return to California

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests