2010 CA SP gathering, Round Top, March 27th 9:30am

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
Princess Buttercup

by Princess Buttercup » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:14 am

Dragger wrote:Did someone say mimosas in the parking lot?! :D

Ok, I admit to wavering a bit... until this. I wonder if the Bishop Vons carries Chambord for those Mimosas...

Dragger, if we pin Robbie down we can make him drink one, too... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sam Mills

by Sam Mills » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:19 am

Is anyone interested in the East Ridge? I'd want to start way before 10:00 though.

ScottyP - I'm in Cloverdale. I would go Friday afternoon or early early Sat. morning (3:00am-ish).

Rinat - Carpool?

ScottyP

by ScottyP » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:31 am

Sam, sonds like a possibility! This group is growing! That is a lot of people in the couloir!

ScottyP

by ScottyP » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 am

Squishy, I just watched your video again on the moon couloir! I love it!

no avatar
jddeetz

by jddeetz » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:22 am

I got some Fat Tire sitting in the fridge here. It's still cold enough to keep em cold. Or maybe I should bring the Jager.

I know it's way to early to tell for sure, but I will be needing snowshoes AND axe/crampons, right?

rhyang

by rhyang » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 pm

MooseTracks wrote:

Ok, I admit to wavering a bit... until this. I wonder if the Bishop Vons carries Chambord for those Mimosas...

Dragger, if we pin Robbie down we can make him drink one, too... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:oops: :lol:

depclimb

by depclimb » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:25 pm

squishy,

snowshoes for the approach?

Craig Peer

by Craig Peer » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:12 pm

snowshoes for the approach?

Yup, or skis.

These might work for you too Jeff -

Dragger

by Dragger » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:06 am

MooseTracks wrote:

Hey there Moose, I've had absolutely no luck at all with that :P but maybe you will! Either way, I'm happy to bring the Chambord. :D :D :D

depclimb

by depclimb » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:12 am

Well, I stole one of John McEnroe's rackets, so now I only have to track one more down.

Princess Buttercup

by Princess Buttercup » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:43 am

Dragger wrote:
MooseTracks wrote:

Hey there Moose, I've had absolutely no luck at all with that :P but maybe you will! Either way, I'm happy to bring the Chambord. :D :D :D

Meh... it starts with throwing him over my shoulder... Hmmm... time to break out the pickets...

I'm thinkin' skis, btw... :D

rhyang

by rhyang » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:53 pm

:mrgreen:

gomez13

by gomez13 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Me and a friend are in! Be heading up from the North Bay Fri or Sat. Should have two seats avalible in the car for carpooling.

Dragger

by Dragger » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:16 pm

MooseTracks wrote:
Dragger wrote:
MooseTracks wrote:

Meh... it starts with throwing him over my shoulder... Hmmm... time to break out the pickets...

Nice! I've skied down from the saddle -- it's pretty mellow. but Dingus is right too, the couloir could be an avy nightmare if it's snowed recently. oh yeah, and i did have a yard sale on skis right in front of SP's "Keema," coming down, just for the record. :D

keema

by keema » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Dragger wrote:
MooseTracks wrote:
Dragger wrote:
MooseTracks wrote:

Nice! I've skied down from the saddle -- it's pretty mellow. but Dingus is right too, the couloir could be an avy nightmare if it's snowed recently. oh yeah, and i did have a yard sale on skis right in front of SP's "Keema," coming down, just for the record. :D

:lol: :D I'm planning on being there.

PreviousNext

Return to California