FS: Mountain hardwear Sub Zero SL Parka Sz: Small

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
no avatar
konradchen

FS: Mountain hardwear Sub Zero SL Parka Sz: Small

by konradchen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:20 am

THIS HAS SOLD! THANKS

Hi guys, first time poster here, but have scoured the forums here and there in the past. Was hoping to sell off my Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Parka. Its practically new, as its only seen about 24 combined hours of use. The overall appearance/condition still looks excellent. Probably a lot of climbers heading to Rainier and Shasta around this time...this parka would be great for those climbs. I wore this one on Shasta, but now I have very little use for it.

Great for those looking to get into climbing, who are in need of a good belay parka, or rest parka.

Details:
*Size Small
*Color Sapphire (kind of like a dark navy/electric blue hybrid)
*4 external zippered pockets, (lower hand ones are fleece lined )
*1 Internal Chest pocket, 1 mesh water bottle pocket
* Removable, adjustable hood, with depth and width adjustment
* waist and back cinches
*lower arms, Elbows, shoulders, and back tail hem are reinforced with a heavier denier fabric (the black fabric in the picture)
* 650 fill down
*comes with its own stuff sack
*weight on my scale: 2lbs 1.4 oz

Normally retails for $294, but Looking to sell for $140 shipped

Best way to contact me is to directly Email me at (remove any spaces after the @)
KonradChen@ Gmail.com

Thanks![/img]
Last edited by konradchen on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

no avatar
konradchen

price lowered

by konradchen » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:53 am

I've dropped the price to 145 shipped. Please email me (address in first post) if you are interested, have any questions etc. Thanks!!!

Return to Gear