Can you sleep at Sierra Trailheads in your vehicle?

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
mrchad9

by mrchad9 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:12 pm

So do you carry a tow strap now? Or switch to 4x4?

no avatar
Dave K
Forum Moderator

by Dave K » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Sticks under the tires are your best friends in times like that.

x15x15

by x15x15 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:28 pm

hey RAG MAN, your not being honest again. or you don't know how to read. i have a healthy amount of fear, i just don't like to let it run my life.

oh, and RAG MAN, you need a cleaning. you're getting all yucky, someone needs to flush you and refresh.

never have problems at trailheads either. but, my guns are always close by. wanna come and check?

and RAG MAN, i've seen your house, it aint much and is nothing special. kinda like a slum in the middle of pretty. dang close to a main highway too. much closer than i would ever want. but you enjoy it, so that is good. those huge, over-priced houses are cool though. get a few more in the area and it will really look like yuppyville, USA.

LATER SKATER

mrchad9

by mrchad9 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Most folks who talk about guns have a small penis.

dskoon

by dskoon » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:43 pm

mrchad9 wrote:Most folks who talk about guns have a small penis.

And, do they also drive big trucks?

mrchad9

by mrchad9 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:51 pm

dskoon wrote:

And, do they also drive big trucks?

Oy! A Tacoma is a mid-size pickup!

:D

x15x15

by x15x15 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:52 am

it aint the size that matters, big dicks are big dicks... and they still get none!

no avatar
The Chief

by The Chief » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am

x15x15 wrote:

it aint the size that matters, big dicks are big dicks... and they still get none!

Comes from your first hand life experience huh SACKLESS.

BTW SACKLESS, never mind. Not worth it.....

MoapaPk

by MoapaPk » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:35 am

butitsadryheat wrote:To say 13 year old boys didn't know it was wrong to push and shove, and throw a condom at a girl who has cerebral palsy is just one of the reasons we have such a fucked up society today. What, are they "victims" too?

We can't demean their self-esteem.

no avatar
The Chief

by The Chief » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:51 am

x15x15 wrote:... but, my guns are always close by.

"GUNS"?

Apparently you do not have the right weapon nor do you know how to properly utilize it/them.

Anyone that has more than one "gun" in their vehicle, definitely has some very antiquated single shot pissers. All anyone that knows anything about firing weps to terminate other human beings needs, is one sem-auto "gun" that fires more than one round and has a min of five spare mags and is well experienced in speed changing those mags.

x15x15 wrote:...and RAG MAN, i've seen your house, it aint much and is nothing special. kinda like a slum in the middle of pretty. .

Just another personal attack post that shows your true colors. But I expect nothing less from an individual as totally selfless as yourself that insists he has a big "sack on the internet... go figure.

That is the difference between sackless wanna-be city folks (that's right dude, city folk, as Hemet is only 15 something miles from three real major 5 lanes plus each way highways, and 100K plus people) as yourself (and a teacher at that) and myself... I never attack anyone's family nor their home.

No wonder you carry many "guns" in your vehicle and stay home on the weekends these days.

And by your own admission, only two weekend trips in two years. No wonder your input on this this thread has been totally worthless.

But please do continue...
Last edited by The Chief on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

paisajeroamericano

dirt bags unite

by paisajeroamericano » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 am

you can sleep anywhere you want... if you're good

realistically, outside if whitney portal, you can do whatever you want in the fall

but seriously, if you're gonna be doing an alpine start, sleep anywhere you want

Day Hiker

by Day Hiker » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:03 am

Dougb wrote:Be careful when sleeping on the ground in Josh...there are scorpions, but usually only in spring summer or fall, winter is generally to cold for them.

Here is a critter that might appreciate your warmth at night:

This one was in the Movie Road area (Alabama Hills) at about 4600 feet a couple Sundays ago (12 Sep).

They're slowing way down in the cool fall nights. But your sleeping bag might be just the cure they're looking for! :D

PreviousNext

Return to California