FOR SALE - Patagonia R1 Hoody - Men's Lg - Black

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
hikingMaineac

FOR SALE - Patagonia R1 Hoody - Men's Lg - Black

by hikingMaineac » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:41 am

I've got 4 BRAND NEW - with tags - Men's R1 hoody's in Large/Black. I picked them up when they were on sale on Patagonia's website a month or so ago. I will be listing them on Ebay after Thanksgiving if I don't sell them here. They retail for $150 - but I know most of us only buy stuff if it's on sale - so if anyone wants one for $120 + $5 shipping I'd be happy to send it out. Please email me as I don't really check my SP Inbox often enough... I've done business with a few folks on here that will verify my trustworthiness and have a 100% rating on Ebay with almost 100 sales over the past 8 years. Thanks!

no avatar
Edgewood

Re: FOR SALE - Patagonia R1 Hoody - Men's Lg - Black

by Edgewood » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:19 am

I think most people here try to pass on a deal and not try to make a profit on their sales.Good luck on E-bay.

Steve Larson

by Steve Larson » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 am

Good luck with that. I picked up the same item for $119 a few months ago. Free shipping, too. Plenty of good deals out there if you're willing to wait.

bluffview

by bluffview » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:51 pm

I'd like one but...too close to retail. I'll wait for the end of season web specials.

Return to Gear