Nomad Ventures Turns 30!

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
Deb

Nomad Ventures Turns 30!

by Deb » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:36 pm

As a happy Nomad store manager, I invite you to visit any of our 4 stores in SoCal. Check out our website for the coupon. http://nomadventures.com

"Thirty years ago on November 26th, 1980, in a tiny town named Idyllwild, Nomad Ventures opened their doors. We've come a long way since then, now with three other locations and carrying a myriad of outdoors brands.

In celebration of our Anniversary we will give you $30 off any purchase of $100 or more of regularly priced merchandise (excluding sale items) Print out our coupon and present it at any Nomad Ventures store to receive your $30 in savings! This offer expires the last day of November, 2010.

Happy Anniversary to us!"
:D

The following user would like to thank Deb for this post
Blair

ksolem

Re: Nomad Ventures Turns 30!

by ksolem » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:08 pm

Nice!

It's great to see that little chain doing well. Real brick and mortar stores. I really appreciate being able to go in a climbing shop and find a good selection of shoes and plenty of sizes to try on. Over the years I've bought nearly all of my shoes and lots of other gear at Nomad, either in Josh or Idyllwild.

Knowing Deb I'm betting that store is running like a well tuned machine.

Thanks for the coupon. I'll be using it Friday or Saturday for sure.

RickF

Re: Nomad Ventures Turns 30!

by RickF » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:45 am

A lot of people know about the stores in Idyllwild and Joshua Tree but I really like having our own local Nomad Ventures store in Temecula. I'm doing my part by shopping there and sending friends in. Deb helped me out a couple of weeks ago with some Camelots and a set of stoppers, thanks Deb! I've bought a lot of my climbing gear and my kids climbing harness's, shoes etc. there too. I also bought two Western Mountaineering sleeping bags there. (You can't get Western Moutaineering bags at REI!)

Return to Gear