New forum for Utah

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Great American Southwest. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Southwest US Climbing Partners section.
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

New forum for Utah

by Bob Sihler » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi all,

After reading member feedback and giving things some thought, I decided to make a separate forum for Utah. I hope people will find this helpful.

Please give me around a week to find and move all Utah-specific threads to this forum. After that, if you notice something I missed, please post it here or send PM to the elves.

Oh, and I'll delete the sticky in a week or two as well.
"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

Re: New forum for Utah

by Bob Sihler » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:16 am

I've finished moving topics over; it took much less time than I thought it would.

Next, I will remove the shadow topics from this forum to declutter. For about half the topics I moved, I just wasn't being attentive and forgot not to leave shadow topics.
"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

Return to Southwest (AZ, NM, NV, TX)